What standards should fan coil safety meet?
1. The safety requirements of fan coils shall comply with the provisions of ZBJ72-018.
2. The connection of fan coil electrical lines shall be neat and firm, and the through-holes of electrical wires and plugs shall be insulated pipes or other appropriate protective measures.
3. The fan coil is measured under normal temperature and humidity conditions with a 500V insulation resistance meter to measure the insulation resistance between the live and non-charged metal parts of the fan coil and the condensate test conditions specified in Table 6 after continuous operation for 4 hours. , Use a 500V insulation resistance meter to measure the insulation resistance between the live part of the fan coil and the non-charged part and the non-charged metal part. The cold and hot insulation resistance to ground should not be less than 2MΩ.
4. When the electrical strength of the fan coil is set to the "on" position according to each speed range of the fan coil, an AC voltage of 1500V rated frequency is applied between the live part and the non-charged metal part. The voltage applied at the beginning should be no more than half of the specified value, and then quickly rise to the full value for 1min. In mass production, 1800V voltage and 1s time can be used instead.
5. According to the condensed water test conditions of the fan coil unit, after continuous operation for 4 hours, immediately measure the temperature rise of the motor windings by the resistance method. The calculation of temperature rise is in accordance with GBA755.
6. The fan coil is continuously operated for 4 hours under the specified condensate test conditions and the wiring shown in Figure 5, and then the 110% rated voltage is applied to measure the leakage current between the exposed metal part of the fan coil and the power line, and the exposed metal part The leakage current between the power line and the power line should not be greater than 1.5mA.