Advantage of air duct use
1. Reduce leakage. The installation of the spiral duct significantly reduces the connection point between the pipe and the pipe, so that the leakage of the joint part of the pipe fitting is reduced to a minimum. The length of the typical spiral duct is 3~6m, and the length of the typical rectangular duct is only 1~1.5m; And the connection of two spiral air ducts requires only one pipe connector, while the connection of traditional rectangular air ducts often requires a completely independent double flange system.
(2) Standardize products. The production of spiral air duct accessories (fittings and joints) has been highly automated, systematic, and has industrial quality control.
⑶ Low installation cost. The installation time of circular air duct system is only 1/3 of that of similar rectangular pipe.
(4) Usually small installation space is required. A circular pipe with a diameter of 200mm can replace a rectangular pipe with a diameter of 250×150mm in the same installation space without any increase in pressure drop. Without additional installation space, several parallel circular pipes can replace flat rectangular pipes. All things considered, circular pipes take up less space than rectangular pipes in the vast majority of cases. Several circular pipes often have the same or less mounting space than one rectangular pipe for the same pressure characteristics. Many rectangular piping systems require a 4-bolt system for installation, thus adding 40 to 80mm in all directions.
⑸ Pressure reduction: As we all know, the wind resistance of the circular air duct is much smaller than that of the rectangular air duct.
The precision bite molding process: the mold used by the imported equipment are special steel structure, even if used for three or five years, the surface of the mold remains unchanged, so that the surface of the galvanized steel plate is not damaged, greatly extend the service life of the air duct, at the same time, the joint is even and smooth, the bite is tight, the connection is strong and the sealing is good. He has a leak-proof sealing ring system.
Therefore, the exquisite spiral molding process makes the spiral duct have the best strength under pressure. After increasing the spiral molding, the thickness of the bite seam is four times that of the pipe body. The rigidity of the pipe is very large, showing the advantage of firmness, which can withstand the maximum pressure load without deformation.
When the same cross-sectional area, the length to width ratio of 1:3 rectangular duct circumference than the circumference of the spiral duct 40% longer, material province; Similarly, because of the circumference of the spiral duct, the insulation material can also be reduced accordingly.
(10) Piping is well-positioned and stereotypical: When piping must be exposed as an architectural feature, elegant, molded flanged ducts are preferred.
(11) Installation form of spiral circular air duct with socket type